Pathways School Noida....Rediscovering Minds

Pathways School Noida....Rediscovering Minds

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 8 & 9 Rediscovering Minds 2015




VISUAL ARTS


GUITAR PAINTING

Visual Arts is a lot fun with creativity so these are the experiences of few students......

I love doing this activity and I love to design it and I love to make my favorite things. We have our own perspective to draw. I love to do it and I want to make lots and lots and lots of guitar. I love it pra pa pa pa paa.
-Nandika Kaushik

I like this activity because its really fun painting with watercolours and drawing the things you love. Arushi Lakhanpal-




I loved doing the guitar panting because we had to use are imagination and draw anything we liked. At the same time it was also boring because I had already done it with sir once.
-Annanya joshi

 

ICT



The students have started gearing up and preparing for their presentation on the showcase day.

The older group summed up their learning during these days by writing reflections on the various apps they were introduced to. They used Popplet to write their reflections.
The Group II has also completed their one-minute advertisements using GoAnimate.

Here are their ad links :-


INDOOR SPORTS



Many of the students have now started swimming independently in the deep pool but still have to practice to gain confidence. Few of them can be seen in the pictures doing skipping.....


DRAMA


In Drama the groups have started rehearsing on the stage for performing in front of the parents as audience. They are putting their full effort to perform well on the stage.


MUSIC



In Music group I has aquired Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the Metlophone.
And Group II has aquired Chords E Major and A Minor on Guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment